Nov. 8: If you could redo one moment in your life, what would it be and why? How would it change who you are now?
HAAAA! I can give you a list of things, so that’s what I’ll do. Ready?
- Talked to my guidance counselor in high school. I probably would’ve gone to a school in another state and never came back home. A lot of shit would be different!
- Left that boy alone when I found out that he would be doing another year of High School. Because I loved him, oh-so-much, now every winter my neck feels like it will fall off because of the car accident. I wouldn’t be reminded of him every time I get a cramp in my neck.
- Appreciate the body I had when I was 18 because these workouts are killing me. BUT, a little woman weight never hurts I guess. I’m fine in my eyes but I’d be fine as hell if I kept up with my 18 year old body.
- The last time I seen the “love of my life”, at the airport, I should’ve ran to him and hugged him up like we were in a movie just to say I did it. LOL. How would it change who I am now? I can probably stop regretting I didn’t, but such is life. YOLO.
- Well this last one is dear to the heart. Because it’s the most serious thing on this list. I wish that I was at the church on time (late because of my father) at my maternal Grandmother’s funeral. I was only able to see her for 5 minutes before closing the casket. I have the biggest regret over not being able to see her longer that it haunts me in my dreams. I think that had I were able to see her longer would give me a peace of mind that I cannot find.
Finally did a writing challenge, #NoBloPoMo